Why participate as an exhibitor at TOUREST?
The 26th international travel trade fair TOUREST 2017 will take place on February 10-12, 2017 in Tallinn ESTONIA.
REGISTRATION FOR INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITORS WILL OPEN ON AUGUST 8 2016.
TOUREST is the oldest and largest travel trade fair in the Baltic countries that has been organized by the Estonian Association of Travel Agents and Tour Operators (ETFL) since 1991. It covers all the main travel segments, offering efficient platform to meet face to face the travel-hungry consumers and the majority of the market’s travel trade professionals who make the purchase decisions. It’s the optimum environment to present your products at the start of the season.
TOUREST 2016, the 25th jubilee of TOUREST, the fair was visited by over 25 000 people, who had the great possibility to familiarize with the record number of 521 exhibitors from 22 countries. TOUREST got vast media coverage with 270 registered media items.
Estonia is a growing market. 25 years of independence have not come close to satisfying the ever-growing motivation for travel and the need for exciting new destinations. In 2015 the number of visits to different countries abroad exceeded the population 3 times.
Nearly 8000 m2 of exhibition area of the Estonian Fairs exhibition centre, located on a pictureresque shore of the Gulf of Finland, is divided into three exhibition halls.
THE MAIN HALL accommodates Estonian and international tour operators, travel agencies, transportation and insurance companies, educational institutions, hotels, leisure companies, etc. A special Global Village area is reserved for different international destinations.
Travellers’ Club offers an inspirational programme of different travel destinations. It will definitely be one of the highlights at Tourest 2017 as well as a chance to enhance visibility as a destination.
Travel ABC is another seminar area in the Main Hall, where interesting topics connected to travelling will be discussed.
The hall EXPERIENCE ESTONIA! lines up Estonian national tourism regions and attractions.
In the hall TASTE ESTONIA! one finds a large selection of Estonian authentic food and cafeterias offered by the Estonian Culinary Route. Treat yourself during the long days of exhibiton and buy presents for those back at home. You can also enjoy a colourful programme on the main stage, games and auctions. There’s a special area and acitivites for kids organized by the Võrumaa County Development Agency.
SEGMENTS AND AREAS at TOUREST 2017
Accommodation - Active Tourism – Bus and Caravan area – Consumer Protection and Insurance - Culinary Travel – Cultural Travel and Events – Destination Estonia- all tourism regions – Family Travel – International destinations - Kids Activity Zone – Medical Tourism – Rural Tourism – Senior Travelling – Sun & Sea – Tourism Organizations – Traffic (air, land, sea) – Travel Agencies and Tour Operators – Travel Bloggers – Travel Media - Travel related products and services - Travellers’ Club - Wellness & Spas
Opening hours of TOUREST 2017
Friday, February 10, (10:00-12:00 B2B) 12:00-18:00
Saturday, February 11, 10:00-18:00
Sunday, February 12, 10:00-16:00
Some reasons why You should participate as an exhibitor
- Tourest is the paramount event of Estonian tourism industry which takes place already for the 26th time
- Tourest is the oldest and the biggest travel exhibition in the Baltic states
- Tourest is the biggest fair in Estonia by visitor numbers (over 25 000 visitors)
- Estonian people are eagerly looking forward to the fair to organize their holiday plans
- Tourest is an opportunity to introduce Your destination to thousands of holidaymakers
- Entrance for visitors is mostly free
- Tourest always gets a lot of media reflection (also many special projects are being made with exhibitors by different media channels)
- Tourest is a perfect opportunity to get an overview of the industry - all tourism spheres are represented
- Tourest is the best opportunity to meet Estonian travel industry
- Tourest is an opportunity to get to know Your competitors
- Tourest is an opportunity to make new business relationships and contacts
- Tourest is an opportunity to introduce Your brand
- Tourest is an opportunity to present and sell Your products
- Tourest is an opportunity to meet existing and new clients, including Your competitors’ clients
- Tourest is an opportunity to get to know Your clients’ wishes and needs, using this knowledge and experience later for product development
Additional promotion possibilities for exhibitors
- Participation in the main stage programme (auctions, games, performances,etc.)
- Participation in the professional programme (seminars, presentations, etc.)
- Advertisement or article in Tourest’s official fair magazine
- Logo in exhibitors’ list (www.tourest.eu)
- Advertisement on exhibition halls’ display screens
- Right to send the clients an unlimited number of free web-invitations, which will guarantee a free entrance to the fair
Looking forward seeing you at the 26th international travel trade fair
TOUREST on February 10-12 2017 in Tallinn!
Holiday starts here!
More information firstname.lastname@example.org